FAST LIFTING SPEEDS of upto 30 fpm with full load with high speed design giving 6 times higher productivity. yearly maintenance expense less than that of a car.
- 300+ installations in Rajasthan
- 50+ installations in AP & TS
- 10+ installations in Karnataka
- 25+ installations in Tamil Nadu 2 installations in Vietnam
- The Jib, Column and Tie Members are made of welded M. S. Angles.
- The Tie Members and Pulley Blocks for the Jib are connected by a special hinge arrangement made on top of the Column.
- The Platform of the Winch rotates on Special Thrust Bearing.
- The Winch unit consists of Electric Motors driving a Variable Speed Gearbox that in turn drives a Helical Gearbox manufactured by a reputed company.
- There are different Motors for different movements like:
1. Lifting and Lowering of the Hook.
2. Lifting and Lowering of the Jib.
- Hydraulic Thruster Brakes are provided for both the Hook and the Jib movements.
- Rotation of Derrick Crane takes place with the help of a Reduction Gearbox and a Chain of Gears
- The pulleys are mounted with special heavy duty Bearings.